CBD is an abbreviation for "cannabidiol" - one of over 113 phytocannabinoids that are naturally occurring in cannabis. CBD by itself has no psychoactive effects (no marijuana 'high' because it is NOT marijuana/THC). CBD has been shown to have properties, when ingested or applied topically, that may benefit your health. CBD can be found in hemp, and our proprietary genetics, biodynamic farming practices, and supercritical CO2 extraction process create the most pure and most potent product on the market.
Cannabidiol Research Has Shown
- Strong anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps the body to not make the chemical that causes inflammation
- Anti-convulsive properties
- CBD makes cancer cells commit "suicide" without killing other cells
- The protection of nerves by inhibiting the processes that damage nerves
- CBDs are effective against MRSA (antibiotic-resistant bug)
- Cannabidiol is NOT psychoactive (CBD is not THC - they are completely different compounds)
The Endocannabinoid System in You
You have an "endocannabinoid system" in your body. Every human does! This is one of science's most exciting discoveries - each of us are basically "pre-wired" with cannabinoid receptors throughout our body! These receptors are most abundant in our immune system and in our brain - two extremely important functions for optimal health and wellness.
Can CBD Hemp Oil Help Me?
Due to federal regulations, no claims can be made about any specific ailments that may be alleviated or cured with the use of CBD Hemp Oil. However, you can do your own research with the product and see if it helps you.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.